Chiquita had 5 creative variants on a 3 minute domination at Piccadilly One, London and 1 creative in the loop in The Capital at Rembrandt Square, Amsterdam.
Chiquita was the first branded banana and the first to be marketed. Today, the familiar bright blue sticker is recognised as an assurance of quality but Chiquita wanted to shift the perception to being a fun, quirky, playful brand.
Chiquita did this by using Dynamic Scheduling to adserve multiple humorous creatives throughout the day on key DOOH screens.
The campaign had multiple creative variants that were categorised into the following poster templates:
- ‘British Jokes’ – multiple variants of jokes, each with different copy that will play out in equal rotation
- ‘How do you smile’ – multiple variants of way to say HAHA in the world, each with different copy that will play out in equal rotation
- ‘Smilepedia’ – multiple variants showing a sentence that questions the audience different facts, each with different copy that will play out in equal rotation
- ‘Better days’ – Creative specific to each day of the week
- ‘Just Smile’ – the core Brand creative
Each of these were dynamically updated on a daily basis and per daypart (morning, afternoon, evening).
A daily content schedule created using 5 different content templates.